Devcon 2-Ton Epoxy is an extremely strong two-part epoxy which forms a powerful bond with ferrous and non-ferrous metals, ceramics, wood, concrete, or glass in any combination. Easy–flow syringe makes mixing easy and snap-open cap reseals for storage.
Devcon Plastic Steel 5 Minute Putty Restores worn on fatiqued metals; patches castings; makes jigs and fixtures; rebuilds pump and valve bodies; restores bearing journals and races, stop online Leakages in Transformers, Pipes, Radiators Etc. Bonds to aluminum, concrete, and many other metals
Plastic Steel® is the original metal-filled epoxy putty used for hundreds of routine maintenance, production, and tooling applications. Patch and repair areas where welding or brazing would be undesirable or impossible.
Stainless steel filled epoxy putty for patching, repairing and rebuilding stainless steel and non ferrous equipment . Recommended for use with patches, repairs and rebuilds stainless steel equipment in areas where welding is not practical or impossible, repairs cracks, dents and breaks in equipment, machinery or castings, rebuilds shafts, trays and chutes, used for repairs in dairies and food processing operations and chemical plants, certified for portable water applications, chemically accepted for use in USDA inspected plants. It is in the form of cream viscous liquid with amine odour.
- Penetrates wetness to bond securely to steel, iron, aluminum, brass, bronze, concrete, wood, and some plastics
- Invaluable for use in pulp and paper mills, wastewater treatment plants, and marine environments
- Eliminates the need for substrate to be thoroughly dry before repair
- Non-rusting; easy-to-mix and apply
- Cures in temperatures as low as 40°F
- Listed under NSN Stock# 8010-01-120-8753