Permatex Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube
An environmentally-friendly, green, non-melting, synthetic lubricant. It is formulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions, assuring that critical caliper pins, and sleeves remain lubricated throughout pad life. For metal-to-metal contact only.
Suggested Applications: Caliper pins, hardware, and the back-side of brake pads.
Suggested Applications: Guide pins, disc brake pad
Permatex Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube is a green,
environmentally friendly, non-melting, pure synthetic lubricant.
It is formulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake
conditions, assuring that critical caliper pins, sleeves, bushings
and pistons remain lubricated throughout pad life. Permatex
Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube, that is water and corrosion
resistant properties, is excellent on rolling and sliding surfaces
operating in wet or dry conditions from -40F to +495F.
• Prevents disc brake squealing
• Prevents long bolt and sleeve seizing and galling
• Outperforms ordinary caliper grease and traditional disc
• Non-silicone, non-petroleum based formula
• Pure synthetic lubricant, environmentally safe
• Long and short bolts
• Outboard pad backing plate
• Inboard pad backing plate
• Disc brake calipers
• Caliper pins
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Wire brush the caliper housing and anchor plate to
remove all dirt and dust.
2. Apply Permatex Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube to all
moving caliper hardware, mating surfaces and steel
backing plates of the disc brake pads.
3. Any excess grease that squeezes out from the mating
surfaces should be removed.
Note: Keep lubricant off pads and rotors.
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems.
|Permatex Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube Tds|