Permatex Battery Protector & Sealer
Seals and coats battery terminals eliminating the formation of acid salt corrosion typically found when terminals are untreated. Prevents terminal corrosion and battery drain. Increases battery life and improves electrical flow. Spray on batteries, battery terminals, and cables, in or out of storage. Aerosol
Suggested Applications: Automotive, marine, farm machinery, and motorcycle batteries.
Suggested Applications: Motorcycle batteries
Suggested Applications: Marine
Permatex Battery Protector & Sealer is an aerosol product for
sealing and coating the terminals of a battery and eliminating
the formation of acid salt corrosion that is typically found when
terminals are untreated.
• Prevents terminal corrosion
• Prevents battery drain
• Increases battery life
• Improves electrical flow
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Provide adequate ventilation.
2. Clean parts to be treated with Permatex Battery
3. Shake can with ball agitator for one minute. For best
results, aerosol can should be at room temperature
4. Holding can 8 to 10 inches from the surface to be
coated, press the nozzle and discharge the product onto
the terminal areas. The product discharges as a heavy
5. For best results, apply two light coats.
Note: Enough aerosol product to coat terminals on 25
1. Turn can upside-down and spray to clear nozzle.
2. Clean hands with Permatex brand hand cleaners.
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected
for use with chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
|Permatex Battery Protector & Sealer Tds|