Permatex Muffler & Tailpipe Bandage
Epoxy-impregnated fiberglass bandage chemically welds mufflers and tailpipes. Permanently repairs holes and leaks in exhaust systems saving costly part replacement. Seals out poisonous fumes to temperatures of 800°F (426?C).
Suggested Applications: Mufflers and tailpipes on automobiles, trucks, tractors and farm equipment.
Permatex Muffler & Tailpipe Bandage is an epoxy
impregnated fiberglass bandage that is uniquely formulated to
wrap around and chemically weld mufflers and tailpipes.
• Permanently repairs holes and leaks in exhaust systems
• Easy to use
• Resists temperatures to 800F
• Seals out poisonous fumes
• Mufflers and tailpipes on automobiles, trucks, tractors,
and farm equipment
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Wear gloves to protect hands
from hot exhaust system parts.
1. Clean off dirt and loose rust with sandpaper or wire
brush. Repair area must be clean
2. Run the engine 5-10 minutes before applying bandage.
3. Peel back the protective coating on the bandage.
4. Wrap the bandage over the damaged area, overlapping
5. Support the bandage temporarily with wire.
6. Run the vehicles’ engine for 30 minutes. Heat from the
exhaust welds the epoxy resin in the bandage to a solid
1. Clean up with lacquer thinner.
2. Clean hands with a dry cloth or Permatex Fast
Orange hand cleaner.
|Permatex Muffler & Tailpipe Bandage Tds|
There are no reviews yet.