Permatex Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant
A 100% synthetic formula, coupled with real ceramic solids make this premium brake lubricant our longest lasting, most temperature resistant way to silence brake noise. Effective from -50°F to 3000°F (-46°C to 1649°C), this product maintains its lubricating integrity under the most extreme conditions. Resistant to corrosion and contaminants, it will not wash out. For metal-to-metal contact only. For metal-to-metal contact only.
Suggested Applications: Caliper pins, hardware, and the back-side of brake pads.
Suggested Applications: Guide pins, disc brake pad
Permatex Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant is a
purple, environmentally friendly, non-melting, pure synthetic
lubricant base formula. It is formulated to lubricate under the
most adverse brake conditions, assuring that critical caliper
pins, sleeves, bushings and pistons remain lubricated
throughout pad life. Contains ceramic solids for extreme
performance under the most critical braking parameters.
Permatex Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant, with its
water and corrosion resistant properties, is excellent on rolling
and sliding surfaces operating in wet or dry conditions from
-40F to +3000F (-40C to +1649C).
• Temperature range -40F to +3000F (-40C to +1649C)
• Prevents disc brake squealing and chattering
• Prevents long bolt and sleeve seizing and galling
• Outperforms ordinary caliper greases and traditional disc
brake quiet products
• Non-silicone, non-petroleum based formula
• 100% synthetic lubricant, environmentally safe
• Long and short bolts
• Outboard pad backing plate
• Inboard pad backing plate
• Disc brake calipers
• Caliper pins
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Wire brush the caliper housing and anchor plate to
remove all dirt and dust.
2. Clean all parts with Permatex Brake & Parts Cleaners.
3. Apply Permatex Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts
Lubricant to all moving caliper hardware, mating
surfaces and steel backing plates of the disc brake
4. Lubricant may be applied to the BACKS of brake pads
to act as a noise suppressor eliminating caliper brake
squeal and chatter.
5. Any excess grease that squeezes out from the mating
surfaces should be removed.
Note: Keep lubricant off pads and rotors.
|Permatex Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant Tds|
There are no reviews yet.