Permatex 30 Minute High Strength General Purpose Epoxy 25ml
Versatile, easy-to-use, general purpose epoxy adhesive is two-part adhesive and filler system that eliminates the need for welding or brazing. Sets in thirty minutes, no clamping needed. Clear appearance. Fills gaps and will not shrink. When cured, can be drilled, sanded, threaded or filed. Resistant to water and solvents. Temperature range -60°F to 180°F (-51°C to 82°C). Permanent strength up to 3500 PSI.
Permatex General Purpose Epoxies are two part, high
strength, clear, epoxy adhesives that are available in several
working times. Permatex General Purpose Epoxies are ideal
for complex, multi-piece assemblies. They are water and
solvent resistant and available in dual syringes or tubes.
• Will not shrink
• Various curing cycles
• No clamping needed
• Fills gaps
• Nearly colorless
• Impact resistant
• Water resistant
To bond rigid materials including:
• Plastics (Excluding polyethylene and polypropylene)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Protect work area from accidental spills.
2. Surface must be clean, dry and free of grease & oil.
3. Roughen surfaces with sandpaper or other abrasives.
4. Use a sharp blade to cut off the tips of both nozzles.
5. Depress plunger on syringe or squeeze out of tubes
equal amounts of resin and hardener from tubes.
Thoroughly mix resin and hardener on a clean
discardable surface for at least one (1) minute (20 to 25
seconds in the case of the one minute epoxy) or until
uniform in color.
6. Apply to surfaces being repaired. Assemble parts
immediately. Remove excess epoxy immediately.
7. Allow bond to set for the fixture time before moving.
DIRECTIONS FOR STATIC MIXER
1. Clean, dry and roughen surfaces to be bonded.
2. Remove black storage cap from the middle of black
plunger. Turn syringe nozzle end up and pull back onblack plunger about 1/8”. Allow bubbles to rise to the top.
3. Snap off and discard end of syringe.
4. Insert static mixer into nozzle and twist 90 degrees.
NOTE: Static mixer applicator must lock in place before
5. Push plunger evenly to dispense epoxy. Dispense
directly onto surface to be bonded.
NOTE: Epoxy sets in 5 minutes and may be handled in
15 minutes. Cooler temperatures may require longer set
6. When finished, remove static mixing nozzle and discard.
Wipe any excess epoxy from tip and replace black
NOTE: Permatex General Purpose Epoxy Products will
not bond polyethylene and polypropylene plastics.
1. For any cleanup, use isopropyl alcohol before the
material is allowed to dry/cure.
2. Clean hands with Permatex Fast Orange® hand cleaner
or soap and water.
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as
an adhesive for chlorine or other strong oxidizing