Permatex Black Plastic Welder – 25ml
Permatex’s Black Plastic Welder™ forms a tough durable bond to hard and semi-flexible plastics, aluminum, fiberglass and more. This structural adhesive designed for general purpose bonding of a wide variety of materials. Black in color, ideal for automotive trim, bumper and clip needs.
- Can be drilled, threaded, machined or painted once cured
- Resists weather, high humidity and temperature vibrations
- Ideal for automotive trim, bumper and clips needs
- No-sagging, no clamp formula, UV Stable
- Sets in 5 minutes/ Cures in 10 minutes
Permatex Black Plastic Welder is a structural adhesive
designed for general purpose bonding of a wide variety of
materials. Black Plastic Welder forms a tough, durable bond
to most plastics, composites, ceramics, and wood in any
combination. It is a fast, hard setting product with a 5 minute
working time and 10 minute fixture time. NOTE: Permatex
Black Plastic Welder will not bond polyethylene and
• Bond sets in 10 minutes
• Requires no primers
• Room temperature cure
• Gap filling to 0.125 inch
• Bonds diverse substrates
• Water resistant
• Good chemical resistance
Bonds rigid materials including:
• ABS • Acrylic
• Fiberglass • Glass
• PVC • Styrene
• Vinyl • Wood
• FRP • SMC
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Protect work area from accidental spills.
2. Surface must be clean, dry and free of grease & oil.
3. Roughen surfaces with sandpaper or other abrasives.
4. Remove the plastic tab from the tip of both nozzles.
5. Depress plunger on syringe to dispense Part A and Part
B. Thoroughly mix on a clean, disposable surface for at
least one (1) minute or until uniform in color.
6. Apply to surfaces being repaired. Assemble parts
immediately. Remove excess adhesive immediately.
7. Allow bond to set for 8 – 10 minutes before moving or
handling. Product fully cures within 24 hours.
1. For any cleanup, use isopropyl alcohol before the material
is allowed to dry.
2. Clean hands with Permatex Fast Orange® hand cleaner
or soap and water.
Working Time 4 – 6 minutes
Fixture Time 8 – 10 minutes
Final color Black
Temperature range -60F to +250F
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as
an adhesive for chlorine or other strong oxidizing