Permatex Super Glue Gel
This no drip gel formula “stays put” for precise application on hard-to-reach, overhead, or vertical surfaces. This permanent, transparent bond is easily applied and works on both porous and nonporous materials including metal, rubber, glass, aluminum, vinyl, ceramics, alloys, and plastics. Fills gaps to .004”
Suggested Applications: Automotive trim, logos, knobs, gear shift logos, and minor interior repairs.
Suggested Applications: Emblems
Suggested Applications: For vertical surfaces where regular adhesive runs. Metal, plastics, rubber, leather, vinyl, paper, wood, textiles, cork gaskets.
Permatex Super Glue Gel is an instant-bonding adhesive in a
gel form designed to bond close fitting surfaces quickly. Sets
in seconds to form a permanent, transparent bond. Supplied
as a gel, the adhesive may be used on vertical, overhead and
hard to reach surfaces. It is effective on metal, rubber, glass,
aluminum, ceramics, vinyl, alloys, many plastics and other
non-porous surfaces. Note: Permatex Super Glue Gel will
not bond polyethylene and polypropylene plastics.
• Useful on vertical and overhead surfaces
• No drip, high performance gel formula
• Ready to use
• No mixing
• Permanent, transparent bond
• Fills gaps
• Can be used to bond porous and non-porous materials
• Automotive trim
• Gear shift logos
• Minor interior repairs
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Protect the work surface against accidental spills, as
cyanoacrylates can mark finishes and fabrics.
2. Clean and ensure a close fit on the surfaces to be
bonded. Wiping wood with a damp cloth will increase
3. To use the clean and easy self-piercing tube, screw
nozzle onto tube clockwise, hold base of nozzle and
remove the cap counter-clockwise.
4. Apply the glue to one of the surfaces. Use sparingly,
one square inch of surface area requires only one drop
5. Hold the surfaces to be bonded together for 15 to 30
seconds. No clamping is required, even on wood. DO
NOT REPOSITION THE PARTS.
6. Replace the cap, and store the glue in a cool spot.
7. Allow the parts to cure overnight.
1. For skin adhesion, first immerse the bonded surfaces in
warm, soapy water. Peel or roll the surfaces apart with
the aid of a blunt edge (spatula, teaspoon handle or
similar). Then remove the dried adhesive from the skin
with soapy water. Do not try to pull surfaces apart
with direct opposing action.
2. To remove from hard surfaces, saturate a soft cloth or
paper towel with the acetone and allow it to rest on the
spot for about 10 – 15 minutes. After the Super Glue is
removed, a white or light colored spot may be left which
is easily removed by applying vegetable oil or olive oil to
the spot to restore the color.
3. Clean hands with Permatex brand hand cleaners.
TYPICAL CURING PERFORMANCE
Permatex Super Glue Gel cures on exposure to moisture.
Fixture time is 15 – 30 seconds and full cure within 2 hours.
Chemical / Solvent Resistance
The product retains effective properties when in contact with
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as
a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
|Permatex Super Glue Gel Tds|