Permatex Engine Degreaser
New formula contains no petroleum distillates. Foaming action quickly dissolves and removes grease, oil and dirt from all types of equipment. Cleans iron, steel, aluminum, magnesium and copper. Not harmful to metal, rubber, plastic, or concrete. Rinses off easily with water.
Suggested Applications: Engines, garage floors, tools, and machinery.
Permatex Engine Degreaser is a highly concentrated waterbased, foaming engine degreaser that is specially formulated to
quickly cut and remove grease, oil, and dirt on all types of
equipment. VOC compliant in all 50 states.
• Quickly dissolves grease, oil and dirt
• Cleans iron, steel, aluminum, magnesium, and copper
• Not harmful to metal, rubber, plastic or concrete
• Rinses off easily with water
• VOC compliant in all 50 states
• Water based, foaming formula
• Cleaning and degreasing automobile engines
• Industrial equipment
• Farm equipment
• Lawn mowers
• Garage Floors
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Provide adequate ventilation.
2. Warm up engine for easier cleaning and turn off. Remove
air filter. Protect carburetor, distributor and any electronic
3. Shake can thoroughly before use. Note: There is no ball
agitator inside the can. For best results, the aerosol can
should be at room temperature before spraying.
4. Holding can 8 to 10 inches from the surface, press the
nozzle and apply an even coat of product on the surface.
Allow to foam for 10 to 20 minutes depending upon the
amount of soil buildup. Repeat cleaning process if
5. Rinse with a mild stream of water. Collect run-off with
plastic sheet placed under the motor. Idle engine to
1. Dispose plastic sheet in accordance with state and local
2. Clean hands with Permatex brand hand cleaners.
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected for
use with chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
|Permatex Engine Degreaser Tds|