AMBERSIL CHAIN LUBE FG AEROSOL, 400ML
CHAIN LUBE FG is a foaming chain lubricant with added PTFE. A high performance chain and conveyor lubricant based on stable vegetable oils and PTFE. Chain Lube is specifically designed to provide convenient, effective lubrication and protection in applications where incidental food contact may occur or in applications where a clean lubricant is preferred. The gentle foaming action assures an excellent penetration and prevents against dripping.
- NSF H1 registered (N°137998 – 400ml & 143144 – 5ltr) meets USDA 1998 H1 guidelines for use as a lubricant with incidental food contact.
- Formulated using only food grade acceptable components
- Good adhesion on metal surfaces, even at elevated temperatures and high rpm
- Excellent penetration and lubrication properties
- Leaves a tenacious, long lasting lubricant film
- Good load carrying properties
- Resistant to water wash off
- Prevents corrosion
- Operating temperature from -15 °C to +175 °C
- Contains PTFE which helps reduce friction and wear
- Virtually odourless and colourless
- Controlled application with gentle foaming action
- Does not contain nut oils or nut oil derivatives
Lubricant for general and food processing industries:
- Chain drives
- Open gears
- Wire ropes
- Snatch blocks
- Transfer belts
- Overhead door drivers
|AMBERSIL CHAIN LUBE FG AEROSOL TDS|
There are no reviews yet.