Permatex Ultra Rubber Gasket Sealant & Dressing
Formulated specially for rubber gaskets, it conditions gaskets for longer life and seals potential leak paths. It also functions to hold gaskets in place during installation. The non-hardening, soft-setting formula makes gasket repositioning quick and easy. Provides outstanding oil and fluid resistance. Temperature range -65°F to 400°F (-54°C to 204°C).
Suggested Applications: Designed for use on all cut and formed rubber gaskets, but also great to condition and extend the life of composite, paper and cork gaskets.
Suggested Applications: Rocker cover gaskets
Permatex Ultra Rubber Gasket Sealant & Dressing is a grey
polymeric compound that forms a seal by solvent evaporation.
It is a non-hardening, soft, pliable paste with an alcoholic odor.
Ultra Rubber Gasket Sealant & dressing is developed for use
on cut or molded rubber gaskets to hold them in place during
reassembly. The product allows for unlimited repositioning.
• No measuring or mixing
• Eliminates “slippery” rubber gaskets
• Non-hardening for easy assembly and disassembly
• Resists common automotive fluids
• Corrosion, temperature and vibration proof
• Temperature range –65F to +400F
• Automotive gasketing applications that require either cut
rubber or molded rubber gaskets.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Clean flange surfaces thoroughly.
2. Apply a thin film of Ultra Rubber Gasket Sealant to all
sides of gasket.
3. Allow to air dry for a few minutes until tacky.
4. Assemble and tighten.
Chemical / Solvent Resistance
The product retains effective properties in contact with
automotive fluids, such as fuel, motor oil, transmission fluids,
alcohol and antifreeze solutions.
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as
a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
|Permatex Ultra Rubber Gasket Sealant & Dressing Tds|