Permatex Liquid Electrical Tape
Weatherproof protectant for wiring and electrical connections. Goes on as a liquid and dries to a vinyl polymer that resists dirt, dust, chemicals, moisture, ensuring that connections stay intact. Brush-top applicator allows coverage without gaps and enables access to tight spaces that roll tape and shrink tubing cant get to.
Suggested Applications: Ignition wires, underground wiring, outdoor lighting fixtures, bilge pumps, terminal blocks, and exposed wires.
Permatex Liquid Electrical Tape is a quick drying black coating
for wiring and electrical connections. It creates a continuous
waterproof seal that prevents corrosion and remains flexible
when dry. Liquid Electrical Tape has hundreds of automotive,
marine and household uses. It is easy to use and ideal when
a dependable, weatherproof electrical connection is required.
• Provides a flexible coating for electrical wiring
• Permits flow of electrical current
• Waterproof- prevents moisture and corrosion
• Eliminates the need for electric tape or shrink tubing
• Remains flexible after curing
• UV resistant
• Underground wiring
• Outdoor lighting fixtures
• Bilge pumps
• Terminal blocks
• Exposed wires
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. For best results, avoid direct sunlight, high humidity
or windy conditions.
2. Follow local electrical codes when doing electrical
3. Always disconnect power before applying.
4. Stir well before using.
5. Make sure surfaces are clean and dry.
6. Apply liquid tape to connection or repair area.
Completely coat repair area for an air and water tight
7. Allow 10 minutes minimum between coats. A
minimum of two coats is recommended.
8. Allow 4 hours minimum dry time before use.
9. Allow Liquid Electrical Tape to dry completely before
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected
for use with chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
|Permatex Liquid Electrical Tape Tds|