Permatex Fast Break Super Penetrant
Heavy-duty penetrate for rusted and frozen assemblies. Works quickly to penetrate and loosen rust, tar, grease, dirt, carbon deposits and corrosion from metal parts. Frees frozen nuts, bolts and fittings in all types of assemblies.
Suggested Applications: Lubricates to free any corroded or seized part. Penetrates rust, scale, paint, varnish, carbon, or gum.
Suggested Applications: Lubricates to free any
corroded or seized part. Penetrates rust, scale, paint,
varnish, carbon or gum
Permatex Fast Break Super Penetrant is a dark liquid
aerosol penetrating oil designed to assist in the separation and
disassembly of rusted and corroded mechanical assemblies.
This low viscosity product quickly penetrates the bond of
oxidized metals and loosens the surfaces with a thin
lubricating film. Permatex Fast Break Super Penetrant was
primarily designed for loosening “frozen” corroded thread
assemblies (threads that were not assembled with the
corrosion and vibration protection of Permatex threadlocker
products). The product also keeps linkages, pivot arms and
cables rust-free, lubricated and smooth running.
• Immediate penetration due to low surface tension
• Lubricates oxidized metals for ease of separation
• Corrosion protection
• Helps prevent damage to fastener heads
• VOC compliant
AAM – Lubricates to free corroded thread assemblies on:
• Exhaust systems
• Engine repairs
• Brake assemblies
• Automotive hardware
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Provide adequate ventilation.
2. Shake can thoroughly before use. Note: There is no ball
agitator inside the can. For best results, aerosol can
should be at room temperature before spraying.
3. Spray liberally to rusted fastener from a distance of 8 to
10 inches. Use extention tube for hard to reach areas.
4. Tap part lightly with wrench to speed penetration, then
5. After 5 minutes, disassemble fastener
6. Repeat procedure if necessary
1. Clean hands with Permatex brand hand cleaners.
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected
for use with chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
|Permatex Fast Break Super Penetrant Tds|