ASMACO 47 | ACRYLIC SEALANT | ACRYLIC SILICONE | Acrylic caulk
- Meet UL Requirment
- Quick Curing Emulsion
- Acrylic Sealant
- Flexible, Mildew
- Resistant gap filler
- Low Odour
- Silicone-Enhanced flexibility
ASMACO – 47 is a single component gun grade sealant formulated by using acrylic emulsions and special. Hence, the product is easy to apply and efficiently seals joints between construction parts subjected to moderate stress. It is a ready to use and seals intern al and external joints in porous substrate such as concrete, plastics, asbestos, cement, brick work and wood. Asmacryl 47 can be used for sealing all low movement joints
KEY PERFORMANCE PROPERTIES
- Easy – to – use one component type.
- Cures at room temperature at ambient humidity conditions.
- No surface pre-treatment or primer required in most of the surfaces.
- Water based low VOC sealant.
- Around doors and window frames
- Around ventilation grills
- Joints between ceilings and wall
- Joints in block work where only low movement is expected
- Sealing of duct holes, etc.