Soudafoam FR is a one-component, selfexpanding, ready to use PU-foam, which contains propellants who are not harmfull for the ozonlayer. Soudafoam FR is a PU-foam with fire retardant characteristics according to the European standard EN 1366-4.
- Sealant for preventing the passage of smoke and gas.
- Fire resistant in a joint (EN 1366-4)
- High filling capacity
- Good adhesion on all surfaces (except PE, PP and PTFE).
- High insulation value, thermal and acoustic
- Very good bonding properties.
- CE marked (ETAG 026)
- Fire and smoke retardant sealant between walls, floors and ceilings.
- Installation of fireproof doors and windows.
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions.
- Apply of an acoustic baffle
|Soudal-Soudafoam FR TDS|