Rocol Accu-Lube LB-10000
- Cleaner machining operations – reduced degreasing costs.
- Reduced fluid consumption.
- Manufactured from renewable sources.
- Natural base – non irritating, non toxic.
- Contains no – Biocide, Sulphur, Nitrite or Chlorine.
- Suitable for ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- No waste disposal.
- Improved tool life.
- No component staining.
Micro Metalworking Lubrication System
LB-10000 is a premium performance micro-lubricant designed to be used in conjunction with the
Accu-Lube® Micro-Lubrication system. It is formulated from a unique blend of highly refined natural base oils to
provide ‘’near dry’’ machining operations. Accu-Lube®
· Cleaner machining operations – reduced
· Reduced fluid consumption.
· Manufactured from renewable sources.
· Natural base – non irritating, non toxic.
· Contains no – Biocide, Sulphur, Nitrite and
· Suitable for ferrous and non-ferrous
· No waste disposal.
· Improved tool life.
· No component staining.
· Medium-duty sawing of non-ferrous metals.
· Medium-duty milling, drilling, tapping of ferrous
and non-ferrous metals.
LB-10000 should be cleaned
off components prior to heat treatment
LB-10000 is suitable for light to medium duty cutting
operations on ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
The Accu-Lube® Micro-Lubrication system is a revolutionary approach to regulating the supply of lubricant to the
cutting zone. The precisely controlled delivery maximises cutting tool performance whilst minimising fluid usage
and reducing costs.
|Accu-Lube LB-10000__ GB|