Permatex White Lithium Grease
All-purpose white lubricant is designed to reduce friction between load bearing metal-to-metal and metal-to-plastic applications. Protects against rust and makes surfaces friction-free. Stainless and long-lasting formula. Contains no ODCs. Withstands moisture and high temperature.
Suggested Applications: Door hinges, hood latches, trunk latches, hatchback struts, sliding seat mechanisms, interior window mechanisms, radio antennas garage door and delivery truck door tracks
Suggested Applications: Door hinges, hood latches, steering cables, loader winch gears, swivel brackets, throttle & shaft linkage, and starter/neutral lockout
Permatex White Lithium Grease is a liquid aerosol lubricating
paste designed to reduce friction between load bearing
moving metal surfaces and/or the combination of metal and
plastic surfaces. The product also protects metal surfaces
• Multi-purpose, high temperature, long lasting lubricant
• No-sag Teflon based formula increases lubricity
• Easy application, aerosol spray for maximum coverage
• Excellent rust and corrosion inhibitor.
• VOC compliant.
• Open gears and chains
• Slide conveyors, guide rails
• Bearings, cams, pistons
• Machinery, tools and equipment
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Provide adequate ventilation.
2. Shake can thoroughly until the ball agitator inside the
can is free. For best results, aerosol can should be at
room temperature before spraying.
3. Holding can 8 to 10 inches from the surface for open
area lubrication, or using the extension tube provided for
hard to reach areas, press the nozzle and discharge the
product on the assembly.
4. Repeat procedure if necessary.
1. Turn can upside-down and spray to clear nozzle.
2. Clean hands with Permatex brand hand cleaners
|Permatex White Lithium Grease Tds|