Permatex Non-Chlorinated Brake & Parts Cleaner
Penetrates, dissolves and removes dirt and oil from brake systems and metal parts. Safer for aluminum. Leaves no contaminant-attracting residue or chlorinated solvent run-off. Helps manage EPA halide limits.
Suggested Applications: All brake systems, C.V. joints, machinery, tools, and farm equipment.
Permatex Non-Chlorinated Brake & Parts Cleaner is
specifically formulated for removing oil, grease, brake fluids,
oxidized oils (gum) and asphalt from all types of brakes, brake
assemblies and metal parts. It penetrates through dirt and
corrosion and flushes them away, eliminating the need to
disassemble. It leaves no residue and dries fast. Ideal for
• Developed for brake and mechanic professionals
• Aggressively penetrates and dissolves
• Dries fast with no residue
• VOC compliant
• No chlorinated solvent run-off
• All brake systems including:
• All purpose parts cleaning
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Provide adequate ventilation.
2. Protect painted surfaces from overspray.
3. Shake can thoroughly before use. Note: There is no ball
agitator inside the can. For best results, aerosol can
should be at room temperature before spraying.
4. Holding can 8 to 10 inches from the surface for open area
cleaning, or 5 inches using the extension tube provided
for hard to reach areas, press the nozzle and discharge
the product on the assembly.
1. Clean hands with Permatex brand hand cleaners.
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected for
use with chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials
|Permatex Non-Chlorinated Brake & Parts Cleaner Tds|