Permatex Liquid Metal Filler
Easy-to-use filler can be drilled, filed, sanded and painted. Forms a long-lasting, metal-tough bond. Works on metal, wood, and concrete. Excellent adhesion to galvanized metal. Repairs cracks or porosity leaks in cast metal parts. Fills small holes, cracks, and perforations. Resists water, oil and gasoline.
Suggested Applications: Oil pans, stake bed holes, door panels, and cast metal parts
Permatex Liquid Metal Filler is a ready mixed, ready to use
adhesive and filler for filling and repairing metal surfaces.
Liquid Steel Filler may also be used on wood and concrete
• Easy to use
• No measuring or mixing
• No heating
• Excellent adhesion to galvanized metal
• Can be drilled, filed, sanded and painted
• Oil pans
• Transmission pans
• Stake bed holes
• Door panels
• Cast metal parts
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Surfaces to be filled should be clean and dry before
2. Roughen surfaces with sandpaper for better adhesion.
3. Apply Permatex Liquid Metal Filler as it is supplied in
the tube, leveling with a knife or spatula.
4. For filling deep holes, apply in 1/8 inch layers. Allow to
dry overnight between layers.
5. Once dry, the filler may be sanded, filed, drilled and
painted with enamel or lacquer.
6. The material may be burnished to give a metallic
1. Cleanup wet or dry, use acetone or nail polish remover.
2. Clean hands with a dry cloth or Permatex Fast
Orange® hand cleaner.
TYPICAL CURING PERFORMANCE
Permatex Liquid Metal Filler cures with solvent evaporation.
Drying time is 3 to 4 hours and full cure will take place within
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected
for use with chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
|Permatex Liquid Metal Filler Tds|