Colourless parting agent and lubricant on silicone oil basis.
- Parting agent for casting, injection moulding, blow moulding and extrusion processes of plastics and elastomers
- Prevents sticking, for example of excess adhesive and sealant
- Eliminates creaking and squeaking noises when surfaces made of plastics, elastomers and metals rub on each other
- For easy fitting of plastic and rubber profiles, e.g. in door and window construction
- Lubricant for cutting edges of paper, cardboard, veneer or textile machines, etc.
Main fields of application
- Plastics industry
- Food processing industry
Advantages and benefits
- NSF H1-registered
- Highly effective due to outstanding surface wetting and formation of separating film with antistatic properties
- Broad range of uses for long-term lubrication, protection, care and impregnation of material surfaces made of metal, plastic and rubber
- Minimal consumption through formation of extremely thin films
- Resistant to water and weathering
- Long spray tube for precision application
|OKS 1361 Silicone Release Agent TDS|
There are no reviews yet.