3M Wire Pulling Lubricant Wax is a gray wax based emulsion which has excellent lubricating properties for smooth low tension wire and cable pulling.
Wire Pulling Lubricant Wax Features:
The 3M wire lubricant provides a smooth and low tension wire and cable pulls and is comparable to other pulling lubricants.
- Compatible with a wide range of cable jackets.
- Compatible with semi-conducting materials.
- Temperature stable. This lubricant can endure warehouse storage temperatures without phase separation and with minimal viscosity changes. Tested from 10˚F – 194˚F with no phase separation.
- Low solids content means less cable blocking.
- Stays on cable when pulling through water filled conduits.
3M Wire Pulling Lubricant Wax is suitable for pulling a wide variety of cables types. These include power, control, instrumentation and communication cables.
|3M Wire Pulling Lubricant TDS|